HTH Worldwide Insurance Services
HTHStudents.com. HTH International provides the following coverage for study abroad students.
Click here to download an informational brochure for Eastern Illinois University.
- Doctor Search - Learn more about HTH's international physician community and online Doctor Search that allows users to locate a contracted, English-speaking doctor in any of 178 countries, review his/her biography, and even schedule an appointment online.
- CityHealth Profiles - These profiles contain critical health information about commonly visited countries and cities.
- Security Profiles - World class security briefings from Air Security International, for commonly visited countries and cities.
- News - International travelers today need access to the latest security and health news, customized for their itinerary and interests, and delivered through a personalized web page or sent to their email inbox.
- Drug Translation Guide - Prescription and over-the-counter medications are sold under different names around the world. This demo will show you how HTH can help you locate the medications you rely on at home, regardless of where your travels take you.
- Medical Phrases and Terms Translation - Clear communication is a crucial part of high quality healthcare. This Demo will show you how HTH can help.
- Travel Health - Whether your goal is to avoid jet lag or prepare for a safe overseas work assignment, HTH's travel health articles can help. Check out this Demo to learn more.
HTH Customer Notice
As an HTH customer, you are eligible for global emergency assistance, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Inside the US, call toll free 1.800.257.4823 or 1.888.243.2358
- Outside the US, call collect +1.610.254.8771
- To reach EIU in the event of an emergency, call the EIU Police Dept. at (217) 581-3212.