Council on University Planning and Budgeting
The function of the Council on University Planning and Budget is as follows:
- The President shall report to the Council as to the final disposition of all planning and budgeting recommendations.
- The Council shall participate in making recommendations to the President with respect to:
- The setting of program priorities in the University budget.
- Periodic review of the University budget
- Transfers of significant amounts among internal budget items.
- Overall review of the University planning process.
- The Council shall receive periodic reports from the Administration on the status of budget requests, appropriations, and internal budgets, and shall render any advice considered appropriate. Specifically excluded from consideration are matters related to collective bargaining and routine budget administration.
- The Council shall evaluate administrative proposals for dealing with externally imposed budget reductions and render appropriate advice.
- The Council shall provide any advice on planning and budgeting which may be requested by the President.
- 12/12/2014 02:30 pm - Agenda coming soon.