GISci Laboratory Poster Research
Selected GISci Posters by Faculty and Students
- 2002 IDNR, "Hurricane Creek, Illinois Land Use 2000"
- 2003 CSHF, "2003 GIS Mapping at Mitchell Springs Archeological Site, Colorado"
- 2004 AAG, "A Precision Non Intrusive Survey of Pueblo Runis in Southwest Colorado"
- 2004 IDNR, "Land Use and CRP in the Muddy Creek Watershed"
- 2006 NRCS, "Streambank Erosion Study on the North Fork of the Vermillion River, Illinois"
- 2007 IGS, Investigation of Non-Conforming Land Uses in Charleston, Illinois"
- 2007 ISAS, Monitoring Shoreline Erosion at Charleston Side-Channel Reservoir, 1989-2006"
- 2008, "Determining Chemical Signatures of Geologic Materials for Establishing Provenance of Anasazi Red and Gray Wares using ESEM-EDS and ICP-MS, Champagne Springs Ruins, Colorado"
- 2009 AAG, "Effects of Bendway Wiers on Channel Geomorphology, 1999-2009"
- 2009, "Using DMSP Image Fusion Techniques to Identify Light Sources Along a Rural Transportation Corridor"
- 2010 IGS, "An Investigation of the Social and Economic Status of Women"
- 2011 AAG, "A Comparison of Land Use Patterns in Two Amish Communities"
- 2011, "Using GIS to Identify Riverine Soils for use as Potential Wetland Resoration Areas in the Embarras River Watershed, East-central Illinois"
- 2012 ILGISA, "Beyond GASB34 A NASSCO Compliant SSW Utilities GeoDB Model for Decatur, Illinois"
- 2012 ILGISA, "A Geodatabase Model for Cochran's Grove Cemetery, Windsor, Illinois"
- 2012 ILGISA, "An LGO Code List & SSW Utilities GeoDB Model for Charleston, Illinois"
- 2012, "Snow's Cholera Revisited: An Integrative Learning Experience in Geospatial Statistical Analysis"
- 2012, "Historic Cemetery Preservation in Cades Cove, Tennessee: An Integrative Application of DGPS, GIS, and High Definition Scanning"