|PART I: QUALITATIVE
(No revisions were made to this section by the department in 2004.)
- Departmental Assessment Plan
- IBHE Program Review outcome: Next review scheduled for 2003-4.
- Accreditation reports/results: A report of observations and recommendations resulting from a 1999 site visit based on Council for the Advancement of Standards and Guidelines for Student Affairs Professional Preparation Programs is available.
- Active student learning opportunities: CSD 5880, Internship in Student Affairs, requires students to complete 120 hours at a university or community college. Approximately 20 students are enrolled in this course each year.
- Partnerships:CSD Advisory Council.
- Faculty Achievements
- Student Achievements
- Follow-up Study of Employers: NA
PART II: QUANTITATIVE INFORMATION
CSA Data Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Student Major Statistics
- Diversity: 5
- Faculty Statistics (for CSD unit)
faculty headcount: 13
FTE faculty: 9.16
- Part-time faculty:
faculty on leave:
tenured/tenure track faculty: 8
- Faculty break down by rank:
w/Terminal degrees: 8
annually-contracted faculty: 1
part-time faculty: 4
7 males, 6 females
- Diversity: 1
- Required Hours to Degree: 48