|PART I: QUALITATIVE
- Departmental Assessment Plans
- IBHE Program Review outcome: Next review scheduled for 2003-04.
- IBHE Alumni Survey results
- Undergraduate Student Survey Results: NA
- Accreditation reports/results:
- Early Childhood Special Education approved program, Illinois State Board of Education, July 1, 2002.
- Standard Special LBS I approved program, Illinois State Board of Education, July 1, 2002.
- Early Childhood Special Education, Council for Exceptional Children/National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, July 30, 2000.
- Mild Disabilities, Special Education, Council for Exceptional Children/National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, July 30, 2000.
student learning opportunities
- Strategies to improve P-16 teaching and learning
activities with business/industry
- Pass rates on any professional/ occupational licensure exams: NA
- Faculty Achievements
- Student Achievements
PART II: QUANTITATIVE INFORMATION
Data Spreadsheet (Excel)
Undergraduate: 436; Graduate: 17
Undergraduate: 66; Graduate: 2
- Student Major Statistics
students: Undergraduate: 328; Graduate: 4
students: Undergraduate: 108; Graduate: 13
Undergraduate: 23; Graduate: 0
- ACT: 21.45
- GPA: Undergraduate:
3.01; Graduate: 3.01
- Faculty Statistics
faculty headcount: 14
FTE faculty: 10.86
- Full-time faculty:
- # faculty on
- Total tenured/tenure
track faculty: 6
- Faculty break down by rank:
- Professor: 1
- Associate: 1
- # w/Terminal degrees:
annually-contracted faculty: 4
part-time faculty: 4
4 males, 10 females
- Diversity: 2
Hour Production Total: 5,020
cost per credit hour by level: $265.56
Cost Per Credit Hour Total: $133.52
Retention Rate: 74%
Actual Hours to Degree: 157
- Required Hours to Degree:
- Standard Special Option = 132 s.h.
- Early Childhood Handicapped Option = 139 s.h.
- Early Childhood Handicapped Option with Dual Endorsements in Early Childhood 0-8 = 153 s.h.
- Standard Special Option with Dual Certification, Elementary Education = 167 s.h.
- Standard Special Option with Dual Certification, Secondary Education = 167 s.h.