If You Can't See the Police Car on our Agora Contents Page . . .
Chances are, your monitor is set for a less-than-ideal intensity of 800 x 600 pixels. 1024 x 768 is becoming the norm for which most webpages are designed. Try the following:
- Click the "My Computer" icon on your desktop or under "Settings" on your Start Menu.
- Click the "Control Panel" icon.
- Click the "Display" icon.
- Choose the "Settings" tab.
- Find the slider bar that lets you adjust your pixellization. Slide it till "1024 x 768" is displayed.
- Choose "Yes" when the dialogue box prompts you about keeping the new settings.
- Don't jump out of your chair when your monitor goes black for 5-15 seconds.
- Close all windows.
If You Still Can't See the Police Car on our Agora Contents Page . . .
Try toggling the F11 key. Don't have a coronary when your toolbar and taskbar disappear. They will flicker right back when you park the cursor at the edge of the screen; or come back permanently when you hit F11 again. The full-screen setting is a bit slow for navigation and surfing, but is optimal for reading long texts and viewing images.
back to Agora contents