||EIU Annuitants Association - Ambassador of the Year
EIU Annuitant Ambassador of the Year - Established 2005
- Served as an Annuitant Ambassador for at least one year.
- Promotes good will for the University and the Foundation.
- Displays an enthusiasm for volunteering at the Neal Welcome Center.
- Is conscientious about his/her scheduled volunteer time. Almost never misses working and always calls in when he/she cannot come.
- Works mindfully on assigned tasks.
2013 Annuitant Ambassador Winner - Richard Barta
Richard Barta, 2013 EIU Annuitant Ambassador of the Year, receives his award from Leslie McDaniel, Executive Officer of the EIU Foundation.