1. As a general policy, the EIU Annuitants Association’s member directory will not be shared with any individual or organization. However, exceptions to this policy may be approved, on a case-by-case basis, if the information is requested by an organization that is part of the EIU family and provides some type of service to the EIU Annuitants Association. Such exceptions require the approval of the EIUAA Executive Board. Recipients must agree not to share the information.
- The EIUAA Executive Board agreed by consensus to approve the Membership Data Policy statement on March 8, 2012.
2. It was tentatively agreed that the EIUAA Board and Chapter Meeting Minutes will be published in the “Archives” link on the EIUAA webpage. Highlights of Board and Chapter Meeting minutes will be summarized in the EIUAA newsletter.
- The EIUAA Executive Board agreed on the above means of disseminating minutes at the March 8, 2012, meeting.
3. It was agreed by consensus that EIUAA’s SUAA representative/members shall be the “Executive Board’s President, Vice-President, and one other member of the Executive Board or designee.”
- The EIUAA Executive Board agreed on the above process to name the three SUAA Board of Directors from EIUAA Chapter at the March 8, 2012, meeting.