EIU Annuitants Association Scholarship Criteria
The selection committee shall apply the following criteria:
- The recipient(s) may receive the scholarship one time only.
- The recipient(s) must be an undergraduate child or grandchild of a current or retired university employee, accepted to Eastern Illinois University, and enrolled in at least six (6) semester hours at the time the award is received and disbursed.
- The recipient(s) must be the child or grandchild of a current Eastern Illinois University employee with five (5) or more years of service to the University OR the child or grandchild of a retired Eastern Illinois University employee with five (5) or more years of service to the University.
- The recipient(s) must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant(s) must submit a written statement listing career goals and financial need.
- Applicant(s) must submit a letter of recommendation from an Eastern Illinois University advisor or faculty member.
- In the event that there are several suitable applicants, preference will be given to the recipient(s) with financial need.
Make your contribution payable to the EIUAA Scholarship and send it to the following address:
600 Lincoln Ave.
Charleston, IL 61920-3099