Applying for a Corporate Card | Canceling Your Corporate Card | Additional Information
To apply for the Diners Club Corporate Credit Card, call extension 2921 and request an application or stop by the Vice President for Business Affairs Office, 1140 Old Main, and pick one up. Contact Julie Griffin by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at extension 7608 if you need further information or have questions. After you have completed the credit card application, communication relative to your application/account will come to you directly from Diners Club.
The Corporate Card must be canceled prior to an employee's exit from the University. To cancel the card, simply cut it in half and return it to the Vice President for Business Affairs' Office.
The University has an agreement with Diners Club to provide a Corporate Card to EIU employees. The card is intended to be used for business purposes and is a means of keeping business expenses separate from personal expenses. Following are a few of the features/benefits of the Corporate Card:
- Worldwide acceptance at over 4 million established locations, including all major U.S. airlines, lodging and car rental chains
- 24-hour toll-free cardmember customer service
- A comprehensive travel insurance package, including full value primary collision damage insurance. *This is an important feature because, according to State travel regulations, the University cannot reimburse travelers if they purchase collision coverage from the car rental agency.
- 24-hour emergency traveler assistance services through Club Assistance
- No pre-set spending limit. Your spending limit will be set by your payment and spending patterns.
- Free access to over 70 Diners Club international airport lounges and business centers around the globe
- No-fee Citicorp travellers cheques
*Insurance coverages are underwritten by third parties. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply.