Eastern Education Journal
College of Education and Professional Studies
Eastern Education Journal seeks articles representing contemporary issues on education. Manuscripts should focus on concepts, research, or practice. Research summaries, program descriptions, book reviews, and original points of views are encouraged.
Eastern Illinois University
- Cover Page
- Title of manuscript and date of submission
- Author(s) name; institutional affiiliation and mailing address; telephone number; and email address.
- Provide the same information for each author if more than one is involved.
- Category in which the article should be placed
- Program Description
- Book Review
- A statement as to whether or not the manuscript has been previously published or is under consideration by another publication.
- A definitive abstract of 50 to 75 words must accompany the manuscript
- Double space all text, including references with 1 inch margins all around.
- Place illustrations, tables, charts, and/or figures in appropriate places within the document.
- Editorial style and references must follow guidelines set in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition.
- Editorial Procedures
- Articles submitted undergo a blind review by members of Editorial Board.