Council on Teacher Education Agenda for November 13,
I. Approval of the September 23, 2001 Minutes:
- FYI (10/1/01) from the College of Education and Professional Studies regarding
the change of the catalog description of SPE
3500, The Education of Individuals with Exceptionalities from (3-0-3)
- FYI from the College of Education and Professional Studies regarding
Teaching and Learning with Technology in Classrooms.
- FYI from the College of Education and Professional Studies regarding EDU
4281, Teaching Reading and Language Arts in Secondary Classrooms.
- FYI from the College of Education and Professional Studies regarding PED
3000, Fitness Concepts for Teachers.
- FYI from the College of Education and Professional Studies regarding HST
3000, Health Concepts for Teachers.
- Email from Luann Karr regarding
revisions of options in teacher certification.
III. Items to be Added to the Agenda:
- 01-07, Student Appeal 02.
in History with Teacher Certification Revision.
* FYI , 01-10
and 01-11, Summary of Revisions.
Science with Teacher Certification Revision.
IV. Agenda Items to be Acted On:
- 01-08 ,Change in admission requirements to CDS major.
- 01-07, Student Appeal 01.
- 01-09, Change
in teacher education selection process.
University Admission to Teacher Education Handout
V. Executive Director's Report:
*Course proposals and other agenda items are PDF files. To read them, you'll
need Adobe Reader
4.0 . If you don't have it, click on the link to the left for easy download
Questions? Email Luann Karr, Coordinator.