RHA/NRHH Fall Retreat 2012
“Riding the Wave Through Leadership”
Camp New Hope
October 26-28, 2012
1. Print off and turn in the liability wavier form at time of check in at Stevenson
A) 320 Grant Ave, Charleston, IL 61920-3338 US
1. Start out going west on Grant Ave toward 3rd St. (go 0.01 miles)
2. Take the 1st right onto 3rd St.
- If you reach 2nd St you've gone a little too far (go 0.17 miles)
3. Take the 1st left onto IL-16 W/Lincoln Ave. Continue to follow IL-16 W.
- Arby's is on the corner
- If you reach Buchanan Ave you've gone a little too far (go 7.72 miles)
4. Merge onto I-57 S toward Effingham. (go 5.34 miles)
5. Take the US-45/IL-121 exit, EXIT 184, toward Toledo/Mattoon. (go 0.24 miles)
6. Turn left onto US-45 S/IL-121 S.
- If you reach I-57 S you've gone about 0.4 miles too far (go 1.23 miles)
7. Turn right onto E County Road 250N.
- E County Road 250N is 0.6 miles past Laker Ave
- If you are on N County Road 500E and reach CR-11 you've gone about 1.5 miles too far (go 2.62 miles)
8. Turn slight left onto Lake Rd.
- Lake Rd is 0.2 miles past N County Road 270E (go 0.91 miles)
9. Turn left onto N County Road 150E.
- N County Road 150E is 0.2 miles past E Lake Paradise Rd
- If you are on E County Road 250N and reach N County Road 100E you've gone about 0.4 miles too far
(go 1.85 miles)
10. Stay straight to go onto N County Road 100E. (go 0.88 miles)
11. N County Road 100E becomes County Road 100 E/CR-18. (go 0.36 miles)
12. 1364 COUNTY ROAD 100 E is on the left.
- Your destination is just past 1356 Branson Dr N
- If you reach Branson Dr you've gone a little too far (go 0 miles)
B) Camp New Hope, 1364 County Road 100 E, Neoga, IL 62447 US
TOTAL ESTIMATED TIME: 28 minutes | DISTANCE: 21.33 miles