Student Senate Secretary Position Application
To be considered for employment, this form must be completed entirely and all eligibility requirements must be met.
Upon completing this application, please forward a professional resume to Maralea Negron, email@example.com. If you have any sample minutes you've taken at a meeting in the past, please include them in the email as well.
- Must be available Wednesdays at 7pm
- Must have excellent computer skills (Email, Word, and Excel)
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 with good academic standing
- Must be a currently enrolled and fulltime student
- Must be in good disciplinary standing
Responsibilities/Outline of Position:
- Shall be compensated $300 per semester.
- Shall record and maintain all minutes of Student Senate meetings and send them out immediately after each meeting.
- Shall send all Bills and Resolutions to proper administration officers for consideration.
- Shall be appointed by the Speaker of the Student Senate and approved by the Senate.
- Shall be under the direct supervision of the Speaker.
- Shall assume other powers and duties as designated by the Speaker.
Application deadline: TBD